The Brown Center for Leadership & Service offers a number of presentation opportunities, perfect for your class or organization. Take a look at the information below to find out more about our offerings and how to request a presentation. Before you get started please note the following:
- Presentation requests require at least 2 weeks-notice for set presentations and 4 weeks for custom presentations.
- Presentations are designed to last 45 – 60 minutes to allow time for content, engagement, and reflection.
- Custom presentations can be of a length to meet your specific needs.
- Participants will identify aspects of effective leadership
- Participants will practice and observe leadership skills such as positional leadership, followership, critical thinking, conflict management and communication.
- Participants will create their own definition of leadership.
- Participants will identify different types of service
- Participants will identify personal benefits from service including career advancement, personal well-being and health
- Participants will evaluate what it means to be part of a larger community and how to take action to meet a need using preparation, action, reflection and evaluation.
The Brown Center is excited to provide outreach tabling, or to give a brief overview of our services and programs, at any University of Florida class or event. To ensure availability, requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of your desired program date.