The Student Activities & Involvement Leadership Experience (SAILE) is a leadership series for current student leaders at the University of Florida looking to expand their leadership capabilities. Students are challenged to enhance their current positional leadership style through not simply being the person in charge. This is done by learning how to lead in any circumstance, increase organizational effectiveness, and develop others. This program is led by the Brown Center for Leadership & Service staff. Participants can expect an emphasis on dialogue, interaction between participants, activities, and reflection.
Learn how to
- Maximize your current leadership style
- Gain strategies for effective delegation
- Examine the dynamic between a leader and follower
- Increase facilitation of group dynamics
- Aid in increasing organizational sustainability
- Help your organization solve complex challenges
Who should attend
This programs is ideal for both undergraduate and graduate students who are currently serving in a leadership role on campus or in the community.
The Spring 2021 SAILE program will feature five trainings.
Training topics include*:
- February 4: Model the Way
- February 11: Inspire a Shared Vision
- February 18: Challenge the Process
- February 25: Enable Others to Act
- March 4: Encourage the Heart
*All trainings will take place from 12 – 1:30 pm
Registration Deadline: January 29th
Want to know more? Connect with our staff